Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Enough

This was the title that my beautiful & only "baby" boy (that's what I call him & of course I always get a "Aah Ma"!!!) titled his vows that he wrote to his beautiful bride & wife to be. Once he is back from honeymoon I will get a copy of what he wrote to show you all. What I can remember is he used to word as follows "I Love you. enough to want to spend the rest of my life with you! etc and it took me up to the moment that he read his vows to be convinced that at the age of 22 it was OK to be getting married & of course he is absolutely, totally & utterly in LOVE! The minute he saw her he got tearful and looked at me & mouthed "isn't she beautiful". The tears didn't stop and my camera didn't leave the bag once! I have not a single photo! Will have to wait for copies from the photographer.

No comments: