Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birth & Marraige

The usual happened during the month of November i.e. MOM, wife, pottery classes and ME!  December was a busy month!  My birthday the 2nd, Dad the 4th, my sister-in-law had her first little angel on the 7th and my first baby turned 27 on the 9th!  Fast forward to the big day!  My first baby got married on the 17th at a stunning historic church in Franschhoek and the reception was at Le Franschhoek


My beautiful daughter & hubby to be!


All the family and friends clubbed in to purchase THE SHOES! Christian Louboutin's for the big day!


Showing them off!  Her bridesman bought it all the way from London!  I have no idea how anyone can walk in those heals!


The beautiful bridal troupe!


Mr and Mrs!!!


Mom (Me) & Daughter share a moment!


Taken at Le Franschhoek ... stunning venue!

                               

And of course I have just spent the last hour looking in every nook and cranny of my laptop and pc for the photos that I took at my daughter's wedding and they have disappeared into thin air!!!  I want to cry!!!


No comments: