Monday, January 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Another beautiful day in Africa!  Spent a couple of hours working at the space, ceramic classes start 2nd Febuary & WAY to much to do but tomorrow's another day!  Hubby did roast chicken & potatoes on the weber & I did the roast veg (butternut, courgettes, red peppers & onion with rosemary & garlic flavoured olive oil) in the oven!  Lunch was fab!

I've spent the afternoon catching up on google reader with all the fabulous blogs I follow & got to add a couple more to the list thanks to Poppytalk & their Poppies virtual awards event.  Thank you Jan & Earl.

From the Favourite Handmade Artists Blog Im ♥ LillyellaLisa Evans, Star of the East, The Long Thread.

From the Favourite Handmade Crafter I ♥ Carina's Craftblog.

From the Favourite Handmade Ceramics I ♥  Artmind   Element Clay Studio   KimWestad  Ninainvorm  Stepanka Yasha Butler.   I just love these (3 baby pears - Element Clay studio, "Only you know" undies - Stepanka, Love plate - Ninainvorm & Small curvy vase - Kim Westad)



From the Favoutire Affordable Artist list I ♥ Yumi Yumi

Next on my reader list is Poppytalk Handmade Artists blogspot & I love the valentines cards from Humunuku  Shoppe or you can download from the blog.



Unfortunately I've run out of time.  I've had so much fun doing this, will have to think of an easier way to do a Lazy Sunday on a regular basis! 

Have a fabulous week!

xoxo

No comments: