Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bar Bar Black Sheep

For now, this is my favourite restaurant! Fabulous vibe and great music. It's such a peaceful space early (9.00am) on a Sunday morning. Had the "Its a wrap" without the CHILLI'S for breakfast on the weekend. I think I have got the most sensitive tongue ever, just the chilli flavour turns my entire mouth on fire! But the "Its a wrap" tastes amazing to me without them! And breakfast is not complete without a great "cuppa joe". Great in summer because I can have a cigarette with my morning cuppa. No smoking allowed inside the restaurant and it does get so cold here in winter! OK I know it doesn't snow here on a regular basis, maybe once in every 20 years, but I am used to South African weather and for me winter in the valley is cold!

Bar Bar Black Sheep Breakfast Menu

Bar Bar Black Sheep


No comments: